23.1.09

PLEASE PAUSE NATTBUSS 807.


Tåmmpi wanted me to wear my black dress so I would look hot while we watched 'Nattbuss 807' (a Swedish movie trying to be serious but mostly is nothing but fun 'coz it's kinda über B). I wore my dress to please his wishes & then we ate pizza, watched the movie, paused it & had great sex.


Tåmmpi var sugen på att se mig i min lilla svarta så att jag skulle ligga & vara het undertiden vi glodde på 'Nattbuss 807'. Påklädde mig min klänning för att tillfredsställa hans önskemål & så smaskade vi på pizza, tittade på rullen, pausade den & hade sjukt bra sex.

5 kommentarer:

Thompi sa...

Jag was galet satisfied with your spotless appearance, and was glad to be able to use you as a knulldocka, since that's vad jag mest wanted to do när jag saw dig!

Skinhead Barbiedoll sa...

Thompi:
But jag wanted do knöll dig even innan I klev in to your lägenhet häh!

Anonym sa...

sounds like an excellent day! great blog btw, but I must admit that I miss your old one a bit...

Skinhead Barbiedoll sa...

Jenny:
Thanx =) But I don't get it when people say they miss the old one, since I onlu wrote crap in it & hated it the last like.. 7 months of it's existance X) Well well, in 1-2 month there will be a new one about mememe besides this one =)

Anonym sa...

awesome!
what's even more awesome though, is having a dood who has like - to put it as veracious as possible - involuntary x-ray vision. he just won't notice that I have clothes on. he perceives the world as if on toppisar. it r the altered perception of doom!